I’m not doing Whole30 or 21DSD anymore, but after an unsuccessful reintroduction of sugar and dairy, looks like I’m going to stay mostly paleo for the foreseeable future. Tonight’s dinner was from the grill, thanks to the unseasonably warm weather: Burger topped with mayo, grilled asparagus, tomato, avocado, and arugula with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Posted from @twograndapp
It’s pretty amazing how much of a difference I saw in just the last two weeks of Whole30. On the left is Day 15, and on the right is Day 31. Is that my waist?
Here are my 21DSD/Whole30 results:
- I lost 9.4 pounds.
- As you can see, much of the weight was lost from around my waist.
- I’m feeling less bloated.
- All of my clothes, including undergarments, are loose. You can kind of see the pants are getting baggy in the picture. They used to be tight!
- My back pain has diminished.
- I tend to have much more energy during the day, at least when I get a full night’s sleep.
A few things that I want to work on over the upcoming days and months:
- I’d like to lose more inches and pounds. I’ll try to reintroduce a few things, but plan to go back to mostly paleo for the foreseeable future. Because it really helps with the sugar cravings, I’ll likely stick with the 21DSD Level 3 food list.
- I’m planning to continue with CrossFit 3-5 times each week, and am considering doing the CrossFit Open.
- I’m currently doing a 30-day pushup challenge because I really suck at pushups, and I’m hoping this will help.
- My skin hasn’t been so great lately. I’ve had some itchy, scaly patches on my face. I’m going to try changing my soap, first, and if that doesn’t work I’ll try eliminating a few things from my diet to see if that helps.
Day 30 dinner: buffalo chicken meatballs, coleslaw, and herbal tea with coconut milk. Posted from @twograndapp
Day 30 lunch was picadillo, guacamole, and baby carrots. Posted from @twograndapp